Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reset Combination Suitcase Eminent

I LOVE YOU, GIRL MAGICAL! ANCESTRAL





This is it for me flying there in outer space, there as a warm summer there as a walk in the soft rain, I remember everything I've grown as a person, YES!


She came to me from the Moon to sweeten your ears with springs, to calm their summer evenings, YES!


Tell me: do you know what is riding on a shooting star?, You know what's playing at being pirates imagination?, You know what it is to love with all your soul?


And now she returns from beyond my dreams, soaring constellations, as is Mozart's music as a beautiful lullaby, that reminds me what I can learn, LIVING!


And here she comes from deep within the galaxy, take me to visit the Black Hole! Yes, perdámonos and never come back, together!
















know she combs her hair with the wind of dawn?, you know that she dances with the midnight sun?, Do you know that she walks on the Milky Way, you know that she relaxes by blowing the clouds of Venus?, You know that she is anything else I've always wanted to find?, You know what it is to love with all your soul?



Do you know what is LOVE, PRIDE, JOY, PEACE, RELAX, passion, strength, intelligence, wisdom ...? YES, BECAUSE I HAVE WITH IT ALL!




I LOVE YOU, GIRL MAGICAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment