Monday, April 11, 2011

Hygeia Goodiebox Condom Machine

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE.


"Each of us is our own train.

"And so is yours: the most powerful 've ever seen.


-course, is that it's going to Neverland: the Train of lost causes and Dreams Awake ...


"The most beautiful train in the world, in a word, which always leads (leads) to the station of Happiness.


"Yes, but you know that this station is closed, you just let the flavors but they do not sleep on it, or whatever it is, they do not sleep on our laurels.


"And is that when someone steps on that station, you will awaken all your senses, realize the wonder of the journey of life, and full of hope .. .


"But even so, they often end up losing ...


"But you know for who escapes ...


"Only those who can not see beyond their noses. They know that everyone inside has their own ways, their own views and their own stations.


-also sometimes feel the wake of a powerful train, and it helps us to fulfill our Destiny ... You have a very attractive trail, so people will follow, because they cut against the wind ...


"No, what happens is that everyone has to know that every path is a path to choose their own accord. The views are memories we accumulate, and that allow us to learn, every day, including trial and error, everything to be better, the stations, rest stops, taste and enjoy the trip ...


- 'll tell you how I see it: I own my train conductor. When there's stones in the road, ie problems, I have to go down and remove them, for this, I had to stop my trip. Once removed, put it up again, and that costs more. But with strength and conviction, is achieved. And when I cruise, I get on your roof, feeling the air in my face, feeling the joy and freedom of the Journey of Life. That is when I run along the entire roof to get enough momentum to fly without fear, because I know the train will be down there forever ... and touch the clouds ... and let myself go ...



WITH PALOMA MUĂ‘OZ.



0 comments:

Post a Comment