Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cm 6 Days Before Period

GOD NEED OR BELIEF?



not deny nor affirm the existence of God as being outside of my abilities.


Well, I find a comfortable position to say that God does not exist.


I can look the same only in reverse: we settled into our limited throwing the blame to God. But first you explain yourself, why you think it's easy to say that God does not exist?


First, who speaks of that we have limits?, Who says that is beyond your capabilities? Second, the supposedly can not reach it does not justify not exist. I take for granted their existence because only then could start your search, if you presume that there is, that search would have no meaning or principle. Another thing is that on the basis that others believe or need to believe, you wanted to prove their nonexistence. In any case, I do not get him angry, and I deny that limitation. There was a time that concepts such as God or Infinity overflowed me, but I would not compromise on my commitment, today, I can say with greater serenity and peace of mind I'm in the right direction, and I have no fear of being overwhelmed by the infinite, but a great desire and curiosity to know more, much more, convinced that no human being has limits.


I spoke before the hate that people are condescending in that regard.


Yes, indulge in that suit the view that the impossibility of proving their existence is the same as saying: "God does not exist." To me that is a "mistake", this error refers to the process by which that conclusion, not that it can not be true that God does not exist, just as is the "need" exists. But I'd rather fall into the error of there because I assumed that the desire to try to find out. I say "try", and is not the same as "knowing" that exists. The intent does not justify its existence, however, this attempt by the ideas arise, and hence the theories. And even though the idea or theory about something not shown or its veracity nor its existence if it does based on a "belief"; que luego sea demostrada y convertida en Ley puede suceder o no. Pero aquel que dice que no cree en Dios porque creer en Dios es una "necesidad", sin más... es comodidad. Yo necesito creer en Dios por una finalidad, que es intentar demostrar su existencia. Además, me enerva la prepotencia con la que se dice muchas veces: es una simple necesidad. ¿No crees que se haga simplemente para no complicarse la existencia?, ¿no crees que sea una manera muy simple de "resolver el problema"? Si me preguntas: ¿crees en Dios?, te responderé que sí; si me preguntas: ¿existe Dios?, te diré que “necesito” creer que sí, pero no te lo puedo demostrar. Por lo tanto, al margen de mi rabieta por no poder demostrártelo, withdraw my YES, to say "I NEED TO DO." It's a simple idea of \u200b\u200bGod, true, but the idea can turn into theory and theory of law, right? If we deny all that we could not demonstrate at the time, science had not advanced anything, right? And I repeat, DO NOT CHECK YOUR IDEA OF EXISTENCE.

There are issues on which scientific progress is impossible as one can not speak or theories or laws. The great Kant did not deny the existence of God, simply assumed that it was not possible their scientific knowledge although a type of "knowledge" called "rational faith."


Forward "scientifically? Sometimes it seems that science is a tool external to the man who was always there and we've discovered. No, it has always Science of Man and will always return to Man. Science is not who has to advance scientific knowledge is not who has to show or not, IS THE MAN WHO IS SCIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE AT A TIME, IS THE MAN OF SCIENCE AND WHERE DID THE KNOWLEDGE ...



IS THE MAN WHO HAS TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, AND SO, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!


IS THE MAN WHO HAS A LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND FIND THIS IS WITH GOD!


AND IS THE MAN WHO HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF!


The question is not if he comes to God but if he comes to know himself, AND ALL THAT IS, AND THAT ALL, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ES.


"I looked to God and I just found myself. I looked at myself and just found God." Sufi proverb.




0 comments:

Post a Comment