Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Funny Wedding Invitation Friends






you come from far and
and dreams have been
a mark left behind the door
a poem that says that athletes play
with politicians

I'm in a corner I
sunglasses and I do not care what is happening outside this
darkroom
an old cigarette smoke
found stuck in a book
history things have run pretty well
I no longer had to wake up at night
for any reason-no-pill use

you write on a stool
tell me this is better for your health
the years have not passed in vain
and poetry is a tag china branded
is a pretty picture behind you
the things we said in those years the pathetic
sunset and you and me waving his hands before love

Mmmm not bad
live no longer worried so much future
there is no future in any part
which makes it more interesting
live our lives day to day living
crazy routine of everyday happy and uninhibited
as Chinese teacher says
the day to day is if I have hunger and thirst
if I have a drink if I do love what I do, "
I added that I-
if I blow my brains
ah no it does not blow his brains out
does not like anyone is better
a glass of tequila

finally
future is that you come home and
and dreams are
the sports commentary on Sunday night
interview after the political shift

0 comments:

Post a Comment