Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Eagle Sport Metal Cores Cheap



This time we talk to Cesar Tejeda, director of the journal Suicide

The RM
What does editing in Mexico when the statistics do not report a large readership in our country? César Tejeda

: a couple of years ago I took a diploma in book publishing that gives the teacher Miguel Angel Guzman. In the first class, before going into the technical aspects of the subject, the professor said that in Mexico there were not enough readers because editors Mexicans are bad. When I heard that my first reaction was hesitation: "So we forget the cultural policies of nearly non-existent and inadequate educational policies? That name just a few of the things that tend to blame when it comes to Mexico and reading. " I still do not agree with that statement, I assume as partially true: the editors are only part of the blame. Anyway, I decided to take that idea into a professional level. Blame, blame all the publishers, drives me to work better. Edit means to create readers.

RMS: is said that independent publishers are the habitat of Mexican letters yet, the work of the editor is very little recognition. Which attribute this disparity between effort expended and little reward received.

CT: I think they are two different questions. Or at least in my experience they are. On the one hand I believe I am sufficiently recognized as an editor, although I'm underpaid, recognition does not involve money.

prefer not to think that evil will always be paid for my work. I choose the following projection: I'm starting today and the sacrifices represent benefits tomorrow. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see no way he could continue working if I'm always thinking that we fail economically.


RMS: What is your perspective with respect to e books and internet? How do you think they affect your work as editor?

CT: I started seeing it as a problem: my first publishing project was conceived on paper. We thought that the bombers should be a physical magazine first and foremost, even before they literature. Now we have a complex website and we think the future of publishing is there. One thing is indisputable: Since we rely on the internet we have tripled (conservative figure) our readers and what editor would not see that as a good thing? I started defending the paper, now advocate the literature.

RMS: It has been much speculation about the end of the paper web Do you think the move to achieve the physical books and magazines?

CT: Most of my friends spend more time in front of the computer facing a book. At least, considering most of my friends, books and magazines and were physically displaced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment