Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ho Scale Minimum Radius

Poetique

With cardboard carton have to build
blue sky and the prairie seas and waves
the same sun maybe I can do with clay
and stars, some of them-the
paint in bright chintz will
mother of pearl necklaces for death
paper and I can develop
swans sing when I'll finally
with all my desire to create
with dry leaves people who love
and if possible I will make a beautiful God
copper wire for flexibility so that
who will be easy malleability
to make it unthinkable ways
and necessary under the circumstances or the reason I will
also arming pine
destinations loved ones and sawdust
sculpt cities of hopes and dreams and illusions and
also try if the weather does not deceive me
produce with remains of glass bottles and cans
huge
volcanoes and mountains to worship
immortality so I can stay calm
done the same way with water and bread ash
amassed the very sources of the transience

0 comments:

Post a Comment